Seeking Family Practice Physician
Position Summary:Join a growing, innovative, multidisciplinary team. A Christian community health center, located Chicago’s south suburbs, is now seeking a Family Practice Physician. This full-time position offers you a wide array of benefits, including health, dental, life, and malpractice insurance, vacation days, loan assistance, and bonus incentives - plus highly competitive wages.
As a Christian community health center’s Family Physician, you’ll get to:
- -Work with a team that has a shared and strong commitment to quality patient care
- -Maintain an authoritative and impactful voice in your practice
- -Capitalize on the opportunity to improve your work-life balance
- -Continue your professional growth through Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- -Enjoy a competitive compensation package
- Provide comprehensive primary care to health center patients, including the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
Act as primary health care provider within the scope of your specialty.
- MD or DO from accredited institution
- Board Eligible/Certified in Family Medicine
- Federal DEA license
- Illinois Physician’s license
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. While performing the required duties, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, walk, read and be capable of lifting a minimum of ten pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.