Seeking Internal Medicine Physician
Are you a board eligible or board certified internal medicine physician? Consider joining the busy, growing team at a Christian community health center, which is located in the South suburbs of Chicago. This full-time position offers you an array of benefits, including not only highly competitive wages, but also health, dental, life, malpractice insurance, as well as student loan assistance, bonus incentives, and vacation days.
As an internal medicine physician with this team you’ll:
- -Share in the commitment to providing quality patient care
- -Maintain an authoritative and impactful voice in your practice
- -Experience a wonderful improvement to your work-life balance
- -Continue your professional growth through Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- -Receive a highly competitive compensation package
- Provide comprehensive primary care to patients, preventing, diagnosing and treating disease.
Act as primary health care provider within the scope of Internal Medicine.
- MD or DO from accredited institution
- Board Eligible/Certified in Family Medicine
- Federal DEA license
- Illinois Physician’s license
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. While performing the required duties, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, walk, read and be capable of lifting a minimum of ten pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.